Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sheer top, no bra


Is it just me, or has Hollywood gone crazy with exposing the breast. Maybe we are tired of silicone cleavage, and now nipplage is all the rage! I love having a glimpse of a nipple, or even better, a full view.

I remember eating out with my family and my eye caught an attractive woman coming out of a washroom. She was wearing a sheer-blouse and a see-through white bra! Her breasts were not big, but they were not too saggy for her age neither. Her nipples were fairly large and erect. Man, what a show, especially for Sunday morning 11am!!!! I wanted to walk over a give her a big thumbs up.

I think maybe Maddona started this craze in the late 80's as she liked to wear her t-shirts without a bra. She doesn't as often anymore as Guy Ritchie does not like her showing off her "raspberries".

Anyway, I will "borrow" pictures and post them here for nipple obsessed people such as myself!

No comments: